Monday 29 October 2012

A little more about my mods (past and present)

My most recent modding showreel featuring some of my latest mods and also my un-finished movie "Alte Nachrichten" (Old News) on my Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/AcesArtwork123?feature=guide

Mods shown in the latest showreel include MAT Manager for IL-2 Sturmovik, my Multi-skin bombers for Battle of Britain II Wings Of Victory, Super Turms v6, Super Pens v5.1 (St. Nazaire) and Crew on Deck mods for Silent Hunter III. Sdk.Fz. 251 re-model and multi-skins mod, Radio Kubelwagon mod and German Infantry uniforms and equipment mods for Steel Fury.


My un-finished movie (60 mins) feature scenes captured from many WW2 simulation games and is set in the theme of a German wartime "Deutsche Wochenschau" newsreel. I spent more than two years making the movie and I have just recently re-started work on the movie aften a three and a half year break with a view to finishing it sometime next year. 

 


More mod videos on my YouTube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/AcesArtwork123?feature=mhee





No comments:

Post a Comment